Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick round up

Ok, so I haven't blogged since Izmir. Gona do a quick summary of travels thus far:

Stockholm: awesome city, got the Stockholm card and pretty much visited all the museums there are in Stockholm! Can't say I particularly enjoyed Swedish cuisine.

Prague: city was nice, a bit of a let down though. I had heard so many good things about Prague, but it just didn't blow my mind away. All in all, still good fun. Pub crawl was pretty cool! Also did bungee jumping in Prague - great experience.

Vienna: stayed at Vanessa's. Nice to relax and unwind. Watched alot of SATC and did my laundry. Definitely nice to be somewhere home-ish and have decent food and drink.

Amsterdam: My most favourite city thus far! Loved the contrast of romantic, picturesque scenery and the red light district and drugs. Didn't really participate in the night life, but it just gives me a reason to go back.

Belfast: Beautiful city with beautiful people! History is good to learn about, and it's amazing that the tension is still there, but not as bad as it use to be. I felt it was very educational.

Donegal: This is where Maddie and I are now. Cute and quaint little town. Very, very, very good seafood! Omg! Had the best crabmeat salad last night! Also watched some Irish music and dancing. People here are just lovely! Colder than anticipated.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment