Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 months left...

Only 2 months left of traveling! =( It's going by sooo fast! Sadface.

So right now Maddie and I are living with Ciara back in Dublin! Sharing a very spacious single bed with Maddie haha! Snuggle buddies!

Traveling around Ireland in the "summer" has been so amazing! I find it quite funny that winter in Sydney is still warmer than summer in Ireland lol! Nonetheless, the scenery and views are just breathtaking.

Memorable times:

Galway - awesome pubcrawl with Maddie, Pete and Anna. Going on a whole day hike up a mountain, semi-hungover. Also, alot of the sites in Galway no longer exist, which was really disappointing. It also rained a shitload in Galway.

Kilkenny - Mixed feelings about Kilkenny. I had the best Irish stew so far in a pub in Kilkenny. But there was a bus tour Maddie and I tried finding and were told to go to 3 different, locations to catch this bus; needless to say, we never made it. Maddie and I also became awesome cooks and started to cook for ourselves (finally). We made awesome steak, awesome pasta, and awesome salad.

Tomorrow I meet up with Les in London to start our Europe tour! So so excited! =D

xx

1 comment: