- Went to the Cliffs of Moher over the weekend. We hiked for 2 and half hours uphill. In hindsight, I'm glad we took the scenic route, but at the time I wanted to end my life. The Cliffs were absolutely beautiful. The cab ride back took us 10 minutes.
- Doolin has a population of 250 people.
- A donkey tried to eat Natasha's sleeve.
- I realised that there are no good pick-up lines.
- We met some creepy guys that travel around the country and play Irish music. They offered to give us a ride back to Dublin in their non-descript, windowless van. They also offered to let us stay in their tent. We kindly declined both.
- I actually like jam.
- Straight Irish men play gay chicken; tongue included.
- Hostels are not that bad. In fact, they can be quite cute.
- The bus ride to Doolin was 5 hours. The bus ride back was 7.
- Made friends with a group of Polish people. They were cool and may meet up with them in Dublin.
- I have 130 euros to my name at this point in time.
That is all I can think of. I'm sure there are more but I just don't remember.
xx
where is the CLiffs of Moher??
ReplyDeleteits on the west coast of Ireland.
ReplyDelete